GO Ahead Eagles vs Sparta Rotterdam Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Go Ahead Eagles have failed to win any of their first three league matches in Eredivisie.
- The first three matches have come against tough opponents, and will hope for a turn of fortune against Sparta Rotterdam.
- Eagles won 2-0 at home last season before losing 1-0 on the return leg.
- Sparta Rotterdam comes into this match with one point from three matches losing their last two in the League.
- Both sides will be desperate for a positive result to move out of the relegation zone.
- The bookies have tipped the hosts to carry the day, with the home advantage playing a big part.
- Eagles have won three and drawn one of their last five matches at home against Sparta. Expect them to dominate this match.
- During the last 27 meetings, Go Ahead Eagles have won 5 times; there have been four draws, while Sparta Rotterdam have won 18 times.
GO Ahead Eagles vs Rotterdam: H2H
Go Ahead Eagles
No fewer than five players are missing for Go Ahead Eagles this weekend.
Gerrit Nauber, William Thór Willumsson, Martijn Berden and Jahnoah Markelo are ruled out through injury, while Mats Deijl is suspended.
Maurice Steijn comes into this week’s third round with no major absentees.
He shouldn’t make too many changes from the side that narrowly lost 1-0 to Ajax last time.
However, the likes of Younes Namli and Mario Engels are pushing for starts.
Go Ahead Eagles’ possible starting lineup:
De Lange; Kuipers, Fontan, Idzes, Amofa; Fernandes, Rommens, Llansana, Linthorst; Lidberg, Edvardsen
Sparta Rotterdam possible starting lineup:
Olij; Pinto, Auassar, Vriends, Sambo; De Guzman, Kitolano; Van Crooy, Mijnans, Eyenga-Lokilo; Lauritsen
Home & Away Matches