Greece vs Estonia Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- With 6 points, Greece is sitting at the top two standings in the Group 2 UEFA Nations League right behind Finland with 12 points.
- Ethniki began their group fixtures with a victory against Greece which was followed by two defeats and one win. Both of the wins were gained while keeping a clean sheet while they failed to score in only one match out the four Group 2 matches.
- The host has recorded an impressive home form given that they have recorded four undefeated games out of their five previous home games.
- Estonia is not in an avid position right having recorded a streak of six winless matches overall.
- The Blueshirts are at the bottom of the table with a difference of two points to their opponent and 8 points away from the top team.
- The Sinisargid has an unpleasant winless home from where they have failed to score in four of the games and shipped only one goal out one of the matches.
Greece vs Estonia Prediction: Head to head
While two of their previous five encounters ended with a draw, Greece recorded 3 victories.
Estonia failed to score in three of the matches and bagged only 4 goals out two matches.
Greece vs Estonia Prediction:
OUR PREDICTION: Greece WIN