Greece vs Finland Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Date: Thursday, 15th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.45 PM
Venue:Olympic Stadium Spiros Louis”, Athens
- Greece have lacked consistency in the UEFA Nations League having won two games and lost two on the road.
- The hosts are second on the table with six points having scored three goals and conceded four.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home games; they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- The high flying Finland will be looking to maintain their 100% record in the UEFA Nations League as they travel to Greece.
- The away team is leading on the table with twelve points having won all the four games scoring five goals and not conceding any in the four games.
- They have impressed in their last five away games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Greece vs Finland Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the fourth round of the UEFA Nations League this year where Finland secured a 2-0 win at home.
Greece have won four games and lost one in their last five home meetings with Finland.
Over 1.5 Goals
Under 3.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals