Grimsby vs Crawley Town Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction.
- Grimsby suffered a 2-1 loss to Mansfield away from home to make up to three consecutive losses in the league.
- The home team is at position 21 on the table with 15 points having won four games, drawn three and lost ten.
- They have performed averagely in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Crawley failed to bounce back from a heavy 5-1 loss to Tranmere as they suffered a heart breaking 4-0 loss to MK Dons at home.
- The away team is at position twelve on the table with 23 points having won seven games, drawn two and lost eight.
- They have been a disappointment in their last four travels as they lost in all the four games.
Grimsby vs Crawley Town Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the beginning of the year where Crawley secured a bright 3-0 win at home.
In their last five meetings, Crawley have won two games as they have drawn in the other three games.
Grimsby have drawn in all the three home meetings with Crawley.
Grimsby vs Crawley Town Prediction: Standing
Grimsby vs Crawley Town Prediction: Last Six Home/Away Matches
Grimsby vs Crawley Town: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites