Grimsby vs Swindon Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Blundell Park will be hosting the match between the eighteenth placed Grimsby and the eleventh placed Swindon.
- The hosts are six points above the danger zone and three points below Crewe who are just seated above them. Although grabbing all the three points might not make much of a difference in their standings, they will be able to move further from the red zone.
- Michael Jolley’s troops ended their undefeated streak of four games with a 2-1 away loss to Cheltenham last weekend.
- In this campaign, Mighty Mariners are not the best on home games winning two drawing two and losing seven of their eleven games played so far of which they have scored eight goals and conceded sixteen.
- The visitors are placed in the eleventh position in the standings with one point below Stevenage and Exeter and they must be hoping to move up the standings as they visit Cleethorpes for their weekend match.
- Out of the ten games on the road games played so far, Richie Wellens’ men have won four, drew two and lost four of the games while scoring eleven goals and conceding twelve.
- Given that the host has issues in finding net especially on home grounds this might be a one affair match even though their history together suggests a different story.
Grimsby vs Swindon Prediction: Head to head
Grimsby won three while Swindon won two of their last five encounters.
Grimsby vs Swindon Prediction: Standing
Grimsby vs Swindon Prediction: Current Form
Friday;;; 2.65;;;3.19 ;;;2.71 ;nn;
Saturday;;; ;;; ;;; ;nn;
Prediction From Other Sites
[table “176” not found /]