Guingamp vs Monaco Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Guingamp bounced back from a 1-0 loss to Toulouse to record a 1-0 win over Dijon at home in the following game.
- The home team is sitting in the relegation zone with twenty two points; they have won five games, drawn seven and lost seventeen.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Monaco experienced the worst at the beginning of the season but they are now back on truck as they played seven unbeaten league games.
- The away team suffered a 1-0 loss to Caen to remain at position sixteen on the table with thirty points; they have won seven games, drawn nine and lost fourteen.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew three and lost one on the run.
Guingamp vs Monaco: Head to head
The two teams last met in Coupe de France cup semifinals where Guingamp won on penalties.
They have drawn once on their last five meetings as each team won two games.
Guingamp have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Monaco.
Home or away win
Our Prediction:Over 2.5