Guingamp vs Nice Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Guingamp hosts Nice this Saturday at Stade du Roudourou this Saturday following their lasts weekend defeat to Reims.
- The hosts are probably the worst team in France Ligue 1 Round 15 having recorded only one victory in all their fourteen games played so far drawing four and losing nine matches. Out of the fourteen, they have earned only ten goals and conceded thirty goals.
- Their home form though promising in their last two matches is not something to find pride in. They have three wins, two draws, and four losses. All fourteen home games ended with a margin of one goal.
- Nice, on the other hand, is enjoying the best of their great form having not lost in their last five overall games following their home defeat in their match against Marseille.
- Patrick Vieira’s men have remained strong on their outings being without defeat in their last four on the road games following a 1-0 loss to Montpellier on September.
- The host will be hoping to save their skin from the danger zone even though this match will not have much to help them with while the visitors will be looking forward to moving up the table and overthrowing the St. Etienne of whom they are point tied.
Guingamp vs Nice Prediction: Head to head
Nice dominated in their last five encounters and kept s clean sheet in two of the games.
OUR PREDICTION: Under 2.5 Goals