Guingamp vs Nice Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Guingamp suffered a 2-1 loss to Reims away from home to extend their winless run in the last five league games.
- The hosts are sitting at the bottom of the table with seven points; they have won one game, drawn four and lost nine in the process.
- They have performed in dismally in the six home league games as they drew twice and lost four times.
- Nice will be looking to extend their winning streak in the last four consecutive league games as they travel to Guingamp.
- The visitors are at position seven on the league table with 23 points; they have won seven games, drawn two and lost five on the run.
- They are unbeaten in the last four away league games as they won three games and drew in one.
Guingamp vs Nice Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year where Nice secured a 5-2 win away from home.
Nice have dominated in their meetings with Guingamp having won all the last five games.
Guingamp have drawn in one game and lost four in their last five home meetings with Nice.
Guingamp vs Nice Prediction: Standing
Guingamp vs Nice Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Guingamp vs Nice Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites