Hajduk Split vs Slaven Belupo Prediction, Betting tips & Preview.
- Having been held on a 1-1 draw by Gorica away from home, Hajduk Split recorded a 3-0 win over Zapresic.
- The home team is at position six on the league table with 16 points; they won three games, drew seven and lost four on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in the last five home league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
- Slaven Belupo are on four consecutive winless games in the league having suffered a 2-0 loss to Osijek in the most recent games.
- The visiting team is below the home team with three points; they have won two games, drawn seven and lost five on the run.
- They have failed to secure a win in the six away league games of this season as they drew in five games and lost in one game.
Hajduk Split vs Slaven Belupo Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in September this year where the game ended in a 1-1 draw at Slaven Belupo.
In their last five meetings, they have drawn three times as each team won one game.
Hajduk Split have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Slaven Belupo.
Our Prediction: Home Win