Hallescher vs Karlsrusher Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- There is going to be a buzz at Erdgas Sportpark this weekend as Hallescher lock heads with Karlsrusher in matchday 19 of the Germany 3 Liga.
- The hosts are fourth-placed in the standings with two points below their opponent.
- Out of the eighteen games played so far, the Torsten Ziegner men have ten victories, three draws, and five defeats.
- As hosts Chemie have played eight games so far where they collected fourteen points scored ten goals and conceded six goals.
- The visitors are second placed in the standings with only two points below the summit spot and grabbing all the three points will see them overthrow Osnabruck who are the leading team.
- KSC is currently in a five-match winning streak where they kept a clean sheet in their last match following their four wins which ended with a one-goal margin.
- In all the nine games played so far on the foreign soil, Alois Schwartz’s troops have played nine games winning five, drawing three and losing one. They have collected eighteen points, scored eleven goals and conceded six goals.
- Both teams are at their best phase at the moment and they must be hoping to grab something in the upcoming match given that both of them have an opportunity to move up the ladder if they do well in the match.
Hallescher vs Karlsrusher Prediction: Head to head
Karlsruher won in two while two of the games ended with a draw in their last four meetings.
Hallescher vs Karlsrusher Prediction: Standing
Hallescher vs Karlsrusher Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Hallescher vs Karlsrusher Prediction: Current Form