Hamburger SV vs union Berlin Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Volksparkstadion stadium will host the best teams in the 2. Bundesliga round 14.
- The Red Shorts is the topper of the league while Union Berlin occupies the third spot with only four points adrift.
- Hannes Wolf’s men have a record of eight wins, three draws, and two losses from their 13 matches. They managed to score 17 goals while conceding 12.
- Hamburger extended their winning routine in their last matchday, on the road, against Aue. Their splendid performance earned them five wins, two draws and three losses in their last ten home games.
- The visitors, on the other hand, remains to be the only unbeaten team in this campaign. Out of their thirteen games played so far, their records read five wins and eight draws.
- Urs Fischer defensive tactics are not shy on the road games recording three wins, five draws and two defeats in their last ten outings.
- This will be a match between the best defensive teams in the league and it’s clear that it is going to be a low-goalscoring affair.
Both Teams To Score
Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals