Hamilton vs Celtic Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- The match between Hamilton Accies and Celtic will be going down on Saturday at the Hope CBD Stadium in Hamilton.
- While Celtic will be looking forward to getting back to their winning streak after they lost points in their last march against Livingston in their last time out, Hamilton would be hoping to spring a shock victory.
- Martin Cannings’s men are not in their best form lately and they suffered a heavy 4-0 loss on road in their last match against St. Johnstone.
- The Accies are at the bottom three standings with ten points below their opponent and five points above the very bottom team.
- Even though their last home match recorded a narrow 1:0 victory the host has not been playing to impress in front of their fans.
- The visitors, on the other hand, is at their best form. They are at the top spot on the standings with tied points to the second-placed Hearts with a goal difference of eight.
- Although they have a patchy form on the road, The Hoops have three victories, one draw, and one defeat to show from their last five outings.
- The Bhoys and The Accies will be playing for totally different reasons this Saturday which makes this match an interesting fixture to watch.
Head to head Hamilton: Head to head
Celtic dominated in four out of their last five encounters with Hamilton. One of the games needed with a 1-1 draw.
Hamilton scored at last one goal in four out of the five games.
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals