Hamilton vs Motherwell Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Following a 1-1 draw with Kilmarnock at home, Hamilton suffered a 2-0 loss to Hearts away from home in their most recent Premiership game.
- The home team is at position ten on the table with fourteen points; they have won four games, drawn two and lost fourteen on the process.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
- Motherwell are on three consecutive game losses in the league having suffered a 1-0 loss to Kilmarnock at home.
- The visitors are four points ahead of the hosts on the table; they have won five games, drawn three and lost twelve on the run.
- They have been producing unwanted results away from home as they won one game and lost four in their last five travels.
Hamilton vs Motherwell: Head to head
The two teams haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Hamilton won three games and Motherwell won two.
In their most recent meeting in August, Hamilton secured a 1-0 win away from home.
Hamilton have won one game, drawn one and lost three in their last five home meetings with Motherwell.
Hamilton vs Motherwell Prediction: Standing
Hamilton vs Motherwell Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Hamilton vs Motherwell Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION