Hannover vs Bayern Munich Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Hannover will be visiting HDI-Arena with just one victory in their last seven Bundesliga matches.
- Thanks to their back to back win in their last two games of the Bundesliga fixtures, Bayern Munich are now placed in the third place in the standings. However, they are still nine points below the summit sport which indicates that they still have work to do.
- Fortunately, Niko Kovač’s men will be locking heads with the struggling Hannover who are the second from the bottom in the standings as they welcome them at HDI-Arena for their matchday 15 programs.
- Andre Breitenreiter’s troops were first to score during their last match against Mainz on Sunday but they did not hold it for long letting as their opponent an equalizer goal towards the end of the match.
- The Reds have not much to promise given that they are with three defeats in their last five home games where they failed to score in two.
- Bayern needs to continue their winning streak in order to keep up with Dortmund who is at the top spot of the standings and the upcoming match on Saturday seems to be one step to getting closer to the summit spot.
Hannover vs Bayern Munich Prediction: Head to head
Bayern Dominated in their last five games against Hannover and kept a clean sheet in two of the games.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals