Hannover vs Hertha Berlin Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Hannover will be aiming to make amends for a heavy 4-1 loss to Borussia M’gladbach when they welcome Hertha at their HDI-Arena on Matchday 13.
- Die Roten did well to beat Wolfsburg in their last home game in the German elite division which was followed by a 4-1 defeat on Monday.
- Hannover are tough to beat on home soil having recorded only three losses in their last ten home games.
- Pal Dardai’s troops, on the other hand, are on a six-match winless run in the German elite division as they occupy the eighth place in the standings.
- The capital club have a streak of four winless matches following their on road 0-2 win against Darmstadt even though they impressed last weekend by holding Hoffenheim on a 3-3 draw.
- Although the guests are not regarded as good travelers their last ten on the road games have only two defeats, three draws, and five wins.
Hannover vs Hertha Berlin Prediction: Head to head
Hannover won one while Hertha won three of their last five encounters. One match had earned a 2-2 draw.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Both Teams To Score