Hartlepool vs Barnet Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction.
- Hartlepool suffered a heavy 4-0 loss to Bromley to make up to three consecutive games losses in the league.
- The hosts are at position nine on the table with 28 points; they have won seven games, drawn seven and lost five on the run.
- They have performed fairly well in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
- Barnet failed to bounce back from a heavy 3-1 loss to Salford as they suffered a 2-0 loss to Maidstone at home.
- The visitors are at position twelve on the table with 25 points; they have won seven games, drawn four and lost seven.
- They have performed well in their last five away league games as they won three games and lost two.
Hartlepool vs Barnet Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2017 where Barnet secured a 2-0 win away from home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Hartlepool won one game and Barnet won three.
Hartlepool have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home meetings with Barnet.
Hartlepool vs Barnet Prediction: Standing
Hartlepool vs Barnet Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Hartlepool vs Barnet : Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “33” not found /]