Havant & Waterloville vs Barrow Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Havant have failed to secure a win in their last four league games as they drew in two games and lost two in the process.
- The hosts are at position twenty on the table at the edge of entering the relegation zone; they have won six games, drawn eight and lost fourteen.
- They had been performing well in their home league games as they won four consecutive games but recorded a draw and a loss in the last two home games.
- Following a goalless draw with AFC Fylde, Barrow will be aiming to build on their eight unbeaten games in the league as they take on Havant.
- The away team is at position eleven on the table with thirty nine points; they have won eleven games, drawn six and lost eleven.
- They have impressed in their last five away games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
Havant & Waterloville vs Barrow: Head to head
The two teams have met once in their history where Barrow secured a bright 3-0 win at home.
Havant & Waterloville vs Barrow Prediction: Standing
Havant & Waterloville vs Barrow Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Havant & Waterloville vs Barrow Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION