Hearts vs Rangers Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- The Hearts are not in their best phase at the moment.
- Since their 0-3 victory to Dundee last month Craig Levein’s men have not recorded any other win. They are currently winless in their last five games.
- As hosts, The Jam Tarts seven undefeated matched ended with a loss to Celtic which and have not won another match after that.
- Unlike their opponent, Rangers are undefeated in their last three matches following their loss to Sp. Moscow in September. In their last ten game, the visitors have five wins, three draws, and two losses.
- On the road, The Teddy Bears have had a patchy run with three victories, three draws, and four defeats.
- This match is expected to be very interesting as the two teams are just next to each other on the standings with a difference of only one point.
- As the Hearts will be hoping to impress their home fans on Sunday, rangers will travel to Tynecastle Stadium full of confidence as the dominating team in their previous encounters.
Hearts vs Rangers Prediction: Head to head
Rangers dominated in four out of their last five encounters while one of the games recorded a goalless draw.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals