Heracles vs PSV Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Heracles will open their gates for the leading team at Polman Stadion on Saturday.
- The hosts are fourth-placed in the table with twenty-three points harvested from their fifteen games played so far. Their records read seven wins, two draws, and six defeats.
- Frank Wormuth’s men are with four defeats in their last five games which included their loss to Utrecht last Sunday while the remaining fixture ended with an impressive 4-1 home win against Venlo.
- Heracles is with six wins and one defeat in the seven games played so far in this season of which they bagged eighteen points.
- The visitors, on the other hand, are with fourteen victories and only one defeat in their fifteen games played so far of which seven of them were played on the road games winning six and losing one while collecting eighteen points.
- The guest needs to up their games if they want to retain their summit spot given that they ajax is breathing right under their necks with only to points shy.
Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview: Head to head
PSV dominated in four of the games while one recorded a 1-1 draw in their last five games against each other.
OUR PREDICTION: PSV (-1)