Hertha Berlin vs Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Hertha Berlin secured a bright 2-0 win over Hannover away from home to break their three consecutive winless games in the league.
- The hosts are standing at position seven on the table with twenty points; they have won five games, drawn five and lost three on the run.
- They have lost only one game in the six home league games as they won three and drew in two games.
- Eintracht Frankfurt will be looking to get back to their winning way as they travel to Olympia Stadion.
- Having suffered a 2-1 loss to Wolfsburg at home, they stand at position five on the table with three points above the hosts; they have won seven games, drawn two and lost four.
- They have impressed in their last five away league games as they won three games, drew one but unfortunately lost one.
Hertha Berlin vs Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in April this year where Hertha Berlin secured a 3-0 win away from home.
They have had one draw in their last five meetings as Hertha Berlin won three games and Eintracht Frankfurt won one.
Hertha Berlin have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Eintracht Frankfurt.
Hertha Berlin vs Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction: Standing
Hertha Berlin vs Eintracht Frankfurt Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites