Hertha Berlin vs RB Leipzig Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Following a 2-0 win over Bayern Munich, Hertha Berlin were held on three consecutive draws by the likes of Dortmund, Freiburg and Mainz.
- The home side is at position six on the table with 16 points; they have won four games, drawn four and lost one.
- They have impressed in their four home league games; they won three games and drew one.
- Having established a throbbing 6-0 win over Nurnberg, RB Leipzig were held on two consecutive draw by Schalke and Augsburg.
- They are fifth on the table with a tie of points with the hosts; they have won four games, drawn four and lost one.
- The visitors have performed averagely away from home in the four games; they won one game, drew two and lost one.
Hertha Berlin vs RB Leipzig Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met once this year where RB Leipzig recorded a 6-2 win away from home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Hertha Berlin won two games and RB Leipzig won three.
Hertha Berlin have lost in the two home meetings with RB Leipzig conceding more than four games in each game.
Under 3.5 goals
Over 1.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals