Hertha BSC vs Stuttgart Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Hertha Berlin will be fighting to move to upper position on the table as they face off with Stuttgart.
- The home team is at seven consecutive winless games run in the league having been held on a double header draw by Hannover and Eintracht Frankfurt.
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO USED OUR TIPS LAST MIDWEEK. WE MANAGED TO GET 11/13 AND WON 107K IN THE PROCESS. OUR TARGET THIS WEEK IS 12/13 AND ARE SURE OF AT LEAST 10 GAMES. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
- Stuttgart recorded a 1-0 win over B. Monchengladbach to end their six consecutive winless games run in the league.
- The home team still got a chance to free themselves from the relegation zone with the remaining three games to play.
- They are at position sixteen on the table with six points below Schalke who would be the possible replacement.
Hertha BSC vs Stuttgart: Head to head
Stuttgart recorded a 2-1 win over Hertha Berlin in their last meeting.
Last five meetings:
15.12.18 BUN Stuttgart Hertha Berlin 2 : 1
13.01.18 BUN Stuttgart Hertha Berlin 1 : 0
19.08.17 BUN Hertha Berlin Stuttgart 2 : 0
13.02.16 BUN Stuttgart Hertha Berlin 2 : 0
12.09.15 BUN Hertha Berlin Stuttgart 2 : 1
Hertha BSC vs Stuttgart Prediction: Standing
Hertha BSC vs Stuttgart Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
Hertha BSC vs Stuttgart Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
BOOM. WE WON 107K LAST MIDWEEK JP FOR 11/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE