Hoffenheim vs B. Monchengladbach Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Hoffenheim made it five straight matches without a win in all competitions when they lost 2-1 away at Manchester City during the midweek games. They are currently in three-match draw streak in the Bundesliga leaving them at the seventh place in the standing.
- Julian Nagelsmann’s troops’ defense is not in their best shape this season allowing two or more goals in four of their last five games.
- Hoffenheim has played seven home games so far which saw three wins, two draws, and two defeats while they scored thirteen and conceded eight goals.
- Dieter Hecking’s men sit second and are two points clear off defending champions Bayern Munich in third at the moment.
- The Foals struggled to break past Stuttgart last Sunday but had a breakthrough in during the second half ending the game with 3-0 victory.
Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview: Head to head
Borussia Monchengladbach won two and Hoffenheim won one of their last five games against each other.
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals