Hoffenheim vs Nurnberg Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Following a 1-1 draw with RB Leipzig away from home, Hoffenheim suffered a 3-2 loss to Eintracht Frankfurt away from home.
- The home team is languishing at the middle of the table with thirty four points; they have won eight games, drawn ten and lost six.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
- Nurnberg haven’t secured a win in their seven league games of this year as they drew twice and lost five times.
- The away team is at the bottom of the table with thirteen points; they have won two games, drawn seven and lost fifteen.
- They have performed poorly in their last five away league games as they lost in all failing to score in three games.
Hoffenheim vs Nurnberg: Head to head
The two teams last met in October last year where Hoffenheim secured a 3-1 win away from home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as each team won two games.
Hoffenheim have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Nurnberg.
Both teams to score