Hoffenheim vs Schalke Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Hoffenheim hosts Schalke on Saturday at Wirsol Rhein-Neckar Arena following their home defeat against Shakhtar.
- The hosts are placed in the sixth place of the standings with ten points below the leading team and seven points above their opponent.
- Die Kraichgauer four-match undefeated streak ended with a 2-3 loss in their last match played. Out of the four two were draws and two victories.
- The team led by Julian Nagelsmann is very unpredictable on their home run having lost two, drew one and won two of their last five games on home soil.
- Schalke, on the other hand, must be hoping that after their match on Saturday they will be able to move further away from the danger zone given that there is only one team between them and the bottom three.
- Domenico Tedesco’s men have been producing a promising run to in their last ten games having five wins, two draws, and three losses.
- However, they have proved to be a very poor traveler. In their last five on the road games, they have won only one, drawn two and lost two of the matches.
Hoffenheim vs Schalke Prediction: Head to head
While one game resulted in a 1-1 draw, each team won two of their last five meeting against each other.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION:Both Teams To Score