England Premier League
Kick off at 18:00
Venue: Kirklees Stadium (Huddersfield)
- After suffering yet another disappointing loss on Round 29, Huddersfield Town will be looking to keep their hopes of securing the Premier League survival alive with a win over Bournemouth at their John Smith’s Stadium.
- The Terriers aim to bounce back from a 1-0 loss to Brighton and we predict that they are going to leave their hearts on the field as this has to go down as a must-win game for the rock-bottom side.
- The hosts must be looking forward to winning this given that this could be the last chance to stay in the race for the survival. After winning their last match against Wolves at home, they must be hoping to do the same this weekend.
- Bournemouth suffered four defeats in previous five league fixtures. Moreover, if they lose in this round, it will be Bournemouth’s tenth straight away defeat in the Premier League.
- The guests away form is very awful. Their most recent loss at Arsenal marked nine consecutive away defeats on the road. They only have three wins and eleven loses out of their fourteen away games played so far.
Huddersfield vs Bournemouth Prediction: Head to head
Games played: 23
Huddersfield won: 8
Bournemouth won: 6
Last Five Games
04.12.18 PL Bournemouth Huddersfield 2 : 1
11.02.18 PL Huddersfield Bournemouth 4 : 1
18.11.17 PL Bournemouth Huddersfield 4 : 0
14.02.15 CHA Bournemouth Huddersfield 1 : 1
09.08.14 CHA Huddersfield Bournemouth
Huddersfield vs Bournemouth Prediction:
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals