Huddersfield vs Brighton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Huddersfield are fighting for survival in the premier league but have impressed in their last three league games winning two and drawing one.
- The Terries are at position 15th on the table with ten points; they have won two games, drawn four and lost seven on the run.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three consecutive games.
- Following two consecutive defeats, Brighton were at the verge of beating Leicester but the Vardy’s penalty shot brought the game to end at a 1-1 draw.
- The visitors are at position twelve on the league table with 15 points; they have won four games, drawn three and lost six.
- They have performed poorly in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Huddersfield vs Brighton Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in April this year at Brighton where the game ended in a 1-1 draw.
In their last five meetings, they have drawn once as each team won twice.
Huddersfield have won two games and drawn three in their last five home meetings with Brighton.
Huddersfield vs Brighton Prediction: Standing
Huddersfield vs Brighton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Huddersfield vs Brighton Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites