Huddersfield vs Newcastle Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Huddersfield is in a three-match defeat run as they welcome Newcastle-who are also currently in a three-match winless streak- to Kirklees Stadium this weekend.
- It is with no doubt that the hosts are struggling for survival at the danger zone being in the eighteenth position with only one point above the bottom two teams Southampton and Fulham who have tied point.
- As hosts, the Terries are the worst in the England Premier League having won one, drew two and lost five of their eight games played so far in this season. Out of the eight, they have scored three goals and conceded ten goals.
- David Wagner’s men are with only two wins in their last ten home games where they have two draws and six defeats.
- Just like their opponent, the visitors are also faced by red zone struggles given that they are in the fifteenth position in the table with only three points above their hosts this weekend.
- In all the sixteen games played so far in this campaign, Rafael Benítez’s troops have little on nothing to be proud of having only three wins, four draws, and nine defeats.
- As guests, The Magpies have only one win to show in their last ten on the road games where they drew five times and were defeated four times.
- The two rivals have been having problems in finding net besides Huddersfield not being at their best on their home ground and Newcastle being poor travelers. Therefore, this might be a game without much to expect especially in goals.
Huddersfield vs Newcastle Prediction: Head to head
Both teams won twice in their last five games while one ended with a 2-2 draw.
Huddersfield vs Newcastle Prediction: Standing
Huddersfield vs Newcastle Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Huddersfield vs Newcastle Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
[table “171” not found /]