Huesca vs Athletic Bilbao Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Huesca will be hosting Ath. Bilbao at Estadio El Alcoraz for Copa del Rey 1/16 finals on Sunday.
- The hosts are in their worst state having not even a single win in their last ten games recording four draws and six losses.
- As guests, Francisco’s men have the same story although they have two wins in their last ten games on home soil. They failed to score in four out of the ten games.
- The visitors are in a three-match undefeated run and have two wins, five draws and three losses in their last ten games.
- In their last ten outings, The Lions six-match winless run ended with their victory against La Coruna mid this month. Their last ten games on the road won three, drew four and lost three.
- The guests must have regained little confidence from their last away match played and they must be hoping to grab another win when they visit Huesca who are not doing very well at the moment.
Huesca vs Athletic Bilbao Prediction: head to head
Two of their last three games ended with a draw while Atl. Madrid won one.
Huesca vs Athletic Bilbao Prediction: Standing
Huesca vs Athletic Bilbao Prediction: Away Matches
Huesca vs Athletic Bilbao Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “148” not found /]