Hull City vs Nottingham Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Hull city failed to build on their two consecutive game wins over West Brom and Bolton as they were held on a 3-3 draw by Birmingham away from home.
- The hosts are sitting in the relegation zone with 16 points; they won four games, drawn four and lost nine on the run.
- They have performed averagely well in their last five home league games as they won two, drew two but lost in the process.
- Following a 1-0 win over Sheffield United, Nottingham were held on a goalless draw by Stoke city at home.
- The visiting team is at position seven on the league table with 27 points; they won six games, drawn nine and lost two.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
Hull City vs Nottingham Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in February this year where Hull city secured a 2-0 victory away from home.
Hull city have won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five home meetings with Nottingham.
Hull City vs Nottingham Prediction: Standing
Hull City vs Nottingham Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Hull City vs Nottingham : Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites