Hull vs Brentford Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- KCOM Stadium will witness a clash between Hull and Brentford who are facing danger zone at the moment being at the eighteenth and nineteenth position in the England Championships standings with only one point away from each other.
- The hosts held Millwall in a 2-2 draw last weekend following their unexpected win against QPR at the beginning of the month.
- In their last ten games, The Tigers are with three wins, four draws and three defeats in their last ten games where they failed to score in all the three losses.
- Nigel Adkins’ men have not given their home fans much to cheer about having won twice, drew thrice and lost five times in their last ten home games.
- In this campaign, the hosts are among the three at home poor performers given that they have only two wins, three draws and five defeats in the ten games played so far.
- The visitors are with only one win to color their dreadful overall form of two draws and eight defeats. Out of the eight losses, they failed to score in two while six of the games ended with a one-goal margin.
- In their last ten on the road games, the Thomas Frank’s men have recorded zero wins, four wins, and six defeats.
- In this campaign, The Bees have played ten games on foreign soil of which they have five draws and five defeats. Out of the ten games they bagged five points, scored twelve goals and conceded eighteen.
Hull vs Brentford Prediction: Head to head
Hull dominated in three out of their last five games, Brentford won one and one games resulted in a draw.
Hull vs Brentford Prediction: Standing
Hull vs Brentford Prediction: Current Form
Friday;;;2.76;;; 3.51;;;2.49 ;nn;
Saturday;;; ;;; ;;; ;nn;
Prediction From Other Sites
[table “173” not found /]