Hungary vs Estonia Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Date: Thursday, 15th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.45 PM
Venue: Groupama Arena, Budapest
- Hungary will be aiming to put their records right as they welcome Estonia for a second encounter in the UEFA Nations League competition.
- The home side is at position three on the table with four points having won one game, drawn one and lost two on the run.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home games as they won two games and lost three.
- Estonia on the other hand will be looking to record their first win in the competition as they travel to Hungary.
- The away team is at the bottom of the table with one point having drawn in one game and lost three.
- They haven’t been considered as productive visitors in their last five away games as they drew in two games and lost three.
Hungary vs Estonia Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the fourth round of the UEFA Nations League this year where the game ended in a 3-3 draw at Estonia.
Hungary have dominated in their meetings with Estonia having won three games in the last five meetings.
The hosts have won two games and lost one in the three home meetings with the visitors.
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction:Hungary Win