Hungary vs Finland Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Hungary’s five straight winless matches ended after their 2-1 victory followed by two more winless games and then the 2:0 win against Estonia.
- The host is at the third position in the table with 2 points below the top and 6 points above the bottom.
- Their dreadful three streak winless games broke with two victories against Greece and Estonia.
- Finland’s defeat-less four straight matches were cut short when they lost to Greece in their last match played.
- The guests are at the top of the table with 3 points above its opponent.
- The visitors five previous games ended with two victories, one draw, and two defeats.
Hungary vs Finland Prediction: Head to head
While one match out of the of their five encounters resulted in a goalless draw, each team recorded 2 victories.
Hungary vs Finland Prediction:
Switzerland vs Belgium Prediction: