Independiente vs Boca Juniors Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Independiente suffered a 1-0 loss to Lanus away from home to break their three consecutive wins in the league.
- The home sided is fifth on the table with 22 points; they have won six games, drawn four and lost three on the run.
- They have produced better results while playing at home than playing away. In the last five home games they have won four games and drawn one.
- Boca Juniors registered a 1-0 win over Patronato at home to build on their bright 4-1 win over Tigre in the previous game.
- The visitors are behind the hosts with 21 points; they have won six games, drawn three and lost three.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Independiente vs Boca Juniors Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in April this year where Independiente secured a 1-0 win at home.
In their last five meetings, they have drawn twice as Independiente won once and Boca Juniors won twice.
Independiente have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home meetings with Boca Juniors.
Our Prediction: OVER 1.5