Inter Milan vs PSV Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Inter will be looking to bounce back from a 1-0 loss to Tottenham as they welcome PSV for the sixth round of the UEFA Champions league.
- The hosts are at position three on the table with seven points; they have won two games, drawn one and lost two on the run.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home games as they won four games and drew in one.
- PSV have been performing poorly in the UEFA Champions league. They will have a hard time as they look to secure their first win in the travel to Italy.
- The away team is at the bottom of the table with one point; they have drawn in one game as they lost in four games.
- They have lacked a consistent form in their last five away games as they won three games and lost two on the road.
Inter vs PSV Prediction: Head to head
The two teams have met three times where Inter won in all the three games.
They last met in the round two of the UEFA Champions league where Inter secured a 2-1 win away from home.
Inter Milan vs PSV: Prediction Verdict
Milan destine depends on result from Camp Nou and must better Tottenham result if their are to advance to the next stage.
Under 3.5 Goals
Inter Milan Win
Our Prediction: Inter Milan Win