Inter vs Atalanta Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Italy Serie A
Kick Off at 19:00
Venue: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
- Inter bounced back from a 1-0 loss to Lazio to record a throbbing 4-0 win over Genoa away from home.
- The hosts are third on the table with fifty six points; they have won seventeen games, drawn five and lost eight.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Atalanta recorded a bright 3-1 win over Parma to mark four consecutive unbeaten games run in the league.
- The visiting team is at position five on the table with forty eight points; they have won fourteen games, drawn six and lost nine.
- They have been outstanding in their last five away league games as they won four games and lost one on the run.
Inter vs Atalanta: Head to head
The two teams last met in November last year where Atalanta secured a 4-1 win at home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as each team won two games.
Inter have won four games and lost one in their last five home meetings with Atalanta.
Inter Draw No Bet
Our Prediction: Over 2.5