Inter vs Spal Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Italy Serie A
Kick Off at 17:00
Venue: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
- Inter will be fighting to maintain their position in the top-four in the league for the UEFA Championship promotion following the 2-1 loss against Cagliari in the last away league game.
- They have a bag of results in the last recent home games as they won two games drew one and lost two games.
- They are at third position in the table with forty seven points having won fourteen games drawn five and lost seven games in the run.
- The visitors have had worst moments in the league having played five games with no win drew two and lost three games.
- Spal have performed poorly in the last recent eight games; they have won one game drew two games and lost five games.
- The away team are at position sixteen in the league standing with twenty three points after they won five games drawn eight and lost thirteen games in the process.
Inter vs Spal: Head to head
Inter won 2-1 in the last away league game with Spal.
The two teams have drawn one game in the three matches they have played with Inter winning the other two games.
Both teams to score