Inter vs Udinese Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Inter take on Udinese at the San Siro hoping to bounce back from their midweek Champions League draw that saw them exit the competition and drop into the Europa League.
- Inter will be disappointed that they crashed out of the Champions League, and will want to make amends.
- Luciano Spalletti’S men are unbeaten in nine games out of their last ten home games overall and having the home advantage this might be what they need to wing their fans heart back.
- The Nerazzurri are third in Serie A, twelve points adrift of leaders Juventus and six points behind second-placed Napoli. They will be hoping to get back to winning ways in the league, following a 2-2 draw with Roma and their defeat in the Derby d’Italia to the Bianconeri.
- Udinese occupies the seventeenth position in the table after securing 13 points from their 15 matches. They won three games, drew four and lost the remaining eight.
- The Little Zebras lost their last game, at home, against Atalanta recording a final score of 1-3 in favor of the visiting side.
- As visitors, Davide Nicola’s men have eight winless games out of their last ten games played on foreign soil.
Inter vs Udinese Prediction: Head to head
Inter Milan won four and Udinese won one of their last five games against each other.
OUR PREDICTION: Inter Win