Ipswich vs Bristol City Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Ipswich suffered a 2-1 loss to West Brom having been held on a double header draw by Reading and Preston.
- The home side is sitting at the bottom of the table with eleven points; they have won one game, drawn eight and lost nine on the run.
- They have failed to secure a win in all the home league games of this season as they drew in six games and lost three.
- Bristol City suffered a 2-0 loss to Leeds away from home to make up to four consecutive winless games in the league.
- The visiting team is at position 14th on the league table with 22 points; they have won six games, drawn four and lost eight on the process.
- They have produced mixed results in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
Ipswich vs Bristol City Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in March this year where Bristol recorded a 1-0 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Ipswich won one game and Bristol City won four games.
Ipswich have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Bristol City.
Ipswich vs Bristol City Prediction: Standing
Ipswich vs Bristol City Prediction: Last Six Home/Away Matches
Ipswich vs Bristol City Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites