Ipswich vs Millwall Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Ipswich have been producing a poor performance this season. Following a 1-1 draw with Sheffield United, they suffered a throbbing 3-0 loss to QPR.
- The hosts are at the bottom of the table with fifteen points; they have won two games, drawn nine and lost thirteen on the road.
- They produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
- Millwall secured a 1-0 win over Reading to end their eight consecutive winless games in the league.
- The away team is at position twenty on the table with twenty two points; they have won five games, drawn seven and lost twelve.
- They have failed to record a win in their last five travels as they drew in one game and lost four.
Ipswich vs Millwall: Head to head
Millwall secured a stunning 3-0 win over Ipswich at home in their last meeting.
The hosts have dominated in their meetings with Millwall as they won three games.
Ipswich have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Millwall.
Ipswich vs Millwall Prediction: Standing
Ipswich vs Millwall Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Ipswich vs Millwall Prediction: Current Form