Ipswich vs Preston prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot prediction.
- Ipswich have been performing poorly in the championship league as they are on three consecutive game losses having suffered a 3-0 loss to Millwall away from home.
- The home team is at the bottom of the table with nine points having won one game, drawn six and lost eight.
- They are yet to record a home win having drawn in five games and lost two in their seven home league games.
- Following four consecutive games losses, Preston have improved in their play as they are unbeaten in their last five games. They were held on a 1-1 draw by Rotherham at home in their recent game.
- They are at position 20 on the table with 14 points having won three games, drawn five and lost seven.
- The visitors have performed poorly away from home; in the seven away league games they have drawn in two and lost five.
Ipswich vs Preston prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in the beginning of this year where Ipswich secured a 1-0 win away from home.
Ipswich are unbeaten in their last five home meetings with Preston having won three games and drawn two.
Ipswich vs Preston Prediction:Standing
Ipswich vs Preston Prediction: Last Five Home And Away
Ipswich vs Preston Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
[table “12” not found /]
Dropping Odds Analysis
Odds for an Ipswich win have increased from 3.1 on Monday to 3.29 on Friday evening. Draw Odds remain constant while odds for an away win have dropped from 2.36 to 2.26. VERDICT: AWAY WIN
Our FINAL VERDICT is given after considering the individual verdicts Given above. To receive the final verdict, REGISTER FOR FREE HERE. We won 72K for 14/17 Last week. Expecting 15/17 this week on the minimum