Ipswich vs Rotherham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Ipswich have been experiencing a rather hard time in the championship league as they suffered a 3-2 loss to Millwall to mark their three consecutive games losses.
- The hosts are at the bottom of the table with fifteen points; they have won two games, drawn nine and lost fifteen.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they won one game, drew one and lost three in the process.
- Rotherham recorded a 2-1 win over Preston to end their nine consecutive winless games run in the league.
- The visitors are at position twenty one on the table at the edge of entering the relegation zone; they have won five games, drawn ten and lost eleven.
- They have failed to secure a win in their last five travels as they drew twice and lost three times.
Ipswich vs Rotherham: Head to head
Rotherham have dominated in their last five meetings with Ipswich with three wins.
The two teams last met in August last year where Rotherham registered a 1-0 win at home.
Ipswich have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Rotherham.
Ipswich vs Rotherham Prediction: Standing
Ipswich vs Rotherham Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Ipswich vs Rotherham Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION