Ipswich vs West Brom Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- The host is possibly the worst team in the competition as they are welcome West Brom on Friday at Portman Road.
- The Tractor Boys are currently enduring their worst start to a season in the Championship era and if they fail to win in this match they will move further to the safe zone.
- Suffolk team has drawn more than any other championship has had in home games. However, they have conceded two or more goals in seven of their last eight championship matches.
- Based on their own standards, the visitors are not doing well as expected. Their four-match winless streak ended with a 4-1 win against Leeds.
- Moreover, the Baggies have picked less than nine of their twenty-eight total points on their outings so far winning two, drew one, and lost three.
- West Brom is vying for a promotion to premier league fixtures while Ipswich is struggling to survive from the danger zone and therefore the two teams will come to this game with totally different objectives.
Ipswich vs West Brom Prediction: Head to head
Both teams recorded two victories each in their last five encounters while one of the matches ended with a 1-1 draw.
West Brom Win
Over 2.5 Goals
Over 1.5 Goals