Ipswich vs Wigan Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- The rock bottomed team in the England Championship matchday 22 will be hosting the sixteenth placed team at Portman Road this Saturday.
- The hosts have been struggling in the red zone and have not recorded any win since the beginning of October. They are currently in a streak of nine games without a win where two of the games are draws, and seven of them are defeats.
- At home, The Tractor Boys’ have the same dreadful story to tell. They are without a win in their last ten home games where they recorded six draws and four defeats.
- Paul Lambert’s troops have played twenty-one games so far where they have only one win, eight draws and twelve defeats of which they have scored seventeen goals and conceded thirty-seven goals.
- The visitors, on the other hand, are in the middle tier of the table with tied points to the team above them- Preston and one point above the team below them- Sheffield Wed.
- According to their last ten games, Wigan seems to have experienced rough times in all competitions having only two wins, two draws, and six losses.
- On the road, Paul Cook’s men are in eight matches winless following a 0-3 win against Stoke which is the only victory in their last ten games on foreign soil. Out of the eight defeats they failed to score in five while two had a margin of two goals.
- It is only three teams which have scored less than Wigan on road games in this campaign having scored only nine and conceded twenty goals out the ten games played so far.
- Wigan seems like the favorites in this match. However, given that the two teams are not at their best at the moment, the host is at the very bottom and their history together, this will be an interesting game to watch.
Ipswich vs Wigan Prediction: Head to head
Ipswich dominated in three of their last encounters, Wigan won one while one game ended with a goalless draw.
Ipswich vs Wigan Prediction: Standing
Ipswich vs Wigan Prediction: Current Form
Saturday;;; ;;; ;;; ;nn;
Prediction From Other Sites
[table “169” not found /]