Italy U20 vs Germany U20 Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Date: Thursday, 15th November 2018
Kick-Off at 08.00 PM
- Following a bright 3-0 win over Poland U20, Italy U20 suffered a back to back loss to England U20 and Portugal U20.
- The home team is at position six on the table with three points having won one game and lost two.
- They have failed to perform as expected in their last five home games as they won two games and lost three.
- Germany U20 recorded a 3-2 win over Switzerland to maintain their unbeaten run in the Elite League U20.
- The away team is third on the table with seven points having won two games and drew one on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five away games as they won two games and drew three.
Italy U20 vs Germany U20 Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2017 where the game ended in a 2-2 draw at Germany.
Out of their last five meetings, four meetings have produced more than two goals.
Italy U20 have won one game, drawn one and lost three in their last five home meetings with Germany U20.
Both Team To score
Over 1.5 Goals
Our Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals