Italy vs Portugal Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Italy host Portugal in Group 3 games this Saturday afternoon at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.
- Gli Azzurri needs only three points to overtake their rivals at the top of the Group 3 table standings.
- The host did see off Poland in the previous round thanks to Cristiano Biragh’s last-gasp goal.
- The Italians have failed to impress at home this calendar year, with three 1-1 draws on Italian turf following their failure to qualify for the World Cup.
- Portland seems to be dominating in their previous five matches having recorded only one defeat out of the five.
- The visitors are at the top of the table with only 2 points away from their opponent.
- Fernando Santos’ men secured three goals in each of their two away October matches against Poland and Scotland where they recorded a 2-3 and 1-3 victories respectively.
Italy vs Portugal Prediction: Head to head
Their five previous games ended with three Italy win and two Portugal wins.
Italy vs Portugal Prediction: