Jagiellonia vs Arka Gdynia Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Poland’s Ekstraklasa Round 17 match between Jagiellonia and Arka Gdynia will take place at Stadion Miejski this Friday.
- The hosts are in the third place in the table with only one point below the second-placed Legia.
- The team lead by Ireneusz Mamrot four-match undefeated run in this campaign ended with a 3-2 away loss against Lechia.
- Jaga have been producing a promising run in their away games having earned fourteen points out of their so far played nine games and scoring thirteen goals while conceding fourteen.
- The visitors are placed in the ninth place on the standings with eleven points above the relegation zone and only one point below the eighth-placed Lech.
- This will be a battle to move up the table for Zbigniew Smółka’s men and given their promising though patchy away run, this might not be a problem for them.
- Half of Arka overall points have been collected from foreign soil. Out of the nine games played this season, the guests have scored twelve and conceded eight goals.
Jagiellonia vs Arka Gdynia Prediction: Head to head
Jagiellonia win four while Arka won one of their last five meetings.
OUR PREDICTION: Jagiellonia Win