Japan vs Kyrgyzstan Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
Date:Tuesday 20th November 2018
Kick-Off at 10.30 PM
Venue: Toyota Stadium, Toyota City
- Japan will lock horns with Kyrgyzstan for their International Friendlies 2018 – Friendlies 1 at Toyota Stadium.
- The host has lost only three matches in their last ten overall games including Friendlies 1 and world cup games. They failed to score in only two out of the ten matches.
- Hajime Moriyasu men have recorded a streak of four undefeated games following their 0-1 defeat in the World Cup matches in June.
- The visitors have recorded a promising run given that they have recorded only one loss in their last ten overall games.
- Although the guests on road form have been patchy given that they have recorded three victories, two draws and five defeats in their last ten outings, Aleksandr Krestinin team is guaranteed to put up a good fight this on tomorrow.
Japan vs Kyrgyzstan Prediction: Head to head
These will be the first meeting between these
Over 3.5 Goals