Japan vs Venezuela Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
Date:Friday, 16th November 2018
Kick-Off at 03.00 PM
Venue: Oita Stadium, Oita
- Japan impressed in the world cup but they were knocked out with just one step to the quarter final by Belgium after a 3-2 come back.
- The hosts have played three friendly games since the end of the world cup competition where they won against the likes of Panama, Costa Rica and Uruguay.
- They have impressed in their last five home games; they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Venezuela failed to feature in the world cup as they lost in the qualification stage.
- The away team has played four friendly games this year; they won two against United Arab Emirates and Panama and lost two to Basque Country and Colombia.
- The South American outfit have lacked consistency in the last four away friendly games; they won two games and lost two.
Japan vs Venezuela Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2014 where the game ended in a 2-2 draw at japan.
They have drawn in all their three meetings which have been friendly games.
Over 2.5 Goals
Our Prediction:Japan Win