Jena vs Unterhaching Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Jena will host Unterhaching at Ernst Abbe Sportfeld in Germany Liga 3 matchday 16. The two rivals are in different phase in the standings.
- The host is just a blink away to the bottom three with seven points clear from their opponent. This game provides FCC a chance to fight for their survival from the red zone.
- The team led by Mark Zimmermann has a streak of four draws following a 2-1 one win against Zwickau in this campaign. Out of their seven home games played, they have bagged nine goals and conceded ten goals.
- The visitors, on the other hand, are enjoying their impressive form which has placed them the sixth place with only six points below the top spot. The team recorded a very impressive victory in their last match played against Fortuna Koln.
- Claus Schromm’s troops have been undefeated in their last five away games even though four of matches are draws. In their last seven away games played so far, the visitors have bagged eleven points, fourteen goals and conceded eleven goals.
Jena vs unterhaching Prediction: Head to head
Jean earned two victories and Unterhaching three wins in their last five encounters against each other.
Jena vs Unterhaching Prediction: Standing
Jena vs Unterhaching Prediction: Home/Away Last Six Matches
Jena vs Unterhaching Prediction: Current Form
Dropping Odds Analysis
Predictions From Other Sites